Dealt a bad hand (part 3)

Dealt a bad hand (part 3)

After "Mummy" bought me my new astounding dress, I was ever so eager to show it to Charles. I was so consumed by my utter delight that I began running straight to the market where he would be waiting for me. Unfortunatly to my sheer horror, after turning the penultimate corner, I was grabbed!


I tried to fight back but these small arms the witch had cursed me with were too weak! I was soon taken and thrown into a small room. 

 
Every moment I spent locked away in that room was a moment of reflection. Of what I had become. I wasn't a strong man from the 21st century, I was a weak girl from the 19th! Every day I had been forced into a submissive role, I had been ogled by every man I met. I wasn't allowed to attend school with Charles... As for Charles, I can't explain it. This body loves him, it's making me love him. These damn female hormones had ruined my mind! I can barely prevent myself from speaking in an accent or with "The Queen's English". This life is so very strange! I've been treated unfairly purely because I'm a girl! This is what the witch wanted... I used to be one of those disgusting men who'd stare at girls like me for their strange pleasure! I can't believe I used to act in such a way. This is what the real Nancy had to go through! Well, she can enjoy the 21st century because I'm not giving up yet, I'm not weak just because I'm a girl! I'm Nancy!

2 days later:

It had been a difficult few days, the disgusting man who kidnapped me attempted to grab me once more. I didnt know what he was going to do. I thought all hope was lost until Charles came in with the local constabulary! He saved me. It was at that moment that I lost all care, I confessed my love for him... and so did he.


Epilogue

This is "Nancy" writing from 40 years later. Me and Charles have been married for 38 of those years! We've had two wonderful children. A boy and a girl! My life since my sudden transformation has been difficult but overall incredible. I am happy, as is Charles. It seems I should now thank the witch for what she did to me. I found love and learned to respect all women. I just hope the real Nancy had a nice life too...
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dealt a bad hand

Dealt a bad hand (part 2)