Dealt a bad hand (part 2)

 Dealt a bad hand (part 2)

It has been a most difficult two months. Adapting to a completely different life here in Victorian London has been quite the challenge, however it hasn't been as bad as I initially expected. My mind seems to be changing, my thoughts and beliefs are altering to cater to the body I now inhabit. That is correct. I am still the girl known as "Nancy" and I am still under the strict regime of "my" parents. They so desperately want me to marry, they want me to spend the rest of my life as a lowly housewife, my only purpose being to tend to my future children and the desires of my husband. It's not a life I am very excited about... or it wasn't until I met him...

Charles is my saving grace. One of my duties as a maiden is to visit the market and acquire the vegetables and meats for the family. That's how I met him. I saw him, behind the gate of the mens academy, waving to me with a sweet look in his eyes. I decided to approach him, perhaps out of sheer curiosity but I know it was for another reason... my desires had changed. He is the most handsome man I have ever seen, he is sweet and caring and... I love him. I never expected to change so much, even the way I speak has altered. The only thing I now know is that I am Nancy and I am in love with Charles. I want to... marry him.

 

2 weeks later...

 
 The time I spend with Charles has increased, largely due to his break from the mens academy. We often go on walks together through the market square. He does enjoy embarrasing me, complimenting my "lively posterior" and wishing he could get a closer inspection of my "diddeys"! He is such a menace! Everytime he attempts to use such language in public, I'm sure to punish him. I can never tell him how much I actually enjoy it, I could never live it down!
 

 
 
 
One day, as I worked as a maid at the local manor house, he picked me up on a carriage! It was a wonderful escape from the grim reality of my life and one of the few times I have been able to reject the femininity forced upon me by my predicament. I tore off my uniform and rode into the sunset with Charles, it was like a dream! A wondeful dream that I never wanted to end.

Just yesterday "Mummy" took me to get a new dress. She had caught wind of me and Charles and obviously saw him as a potential husband. She insisted I should impress him with a brand new dress and when I saw myself, I must admit... I couldn't wait to show him.


 I will continue to update my diary... I don't know what I want to happen now.

Comments

  1. I'd love to wake up to a new body,a female body would be great to be!! I'd be a cumdumpster for a group of guys who want to have me service ppl with my mouth or feet or virgin ass I'd be a good person for a guy who is interested in me being the best person that I am 4 only him, but that's just a fantasy I've had for yrs,I'd be a cumdumpster for a group setting of men and I will let anyone tell me what to do with others that are going to have me do kinky things 2 men that are in our neighborhood and I will let anyone else know what to do with the restraints so IIM helplessly tightly bound so I'll have to do anything with my mouth or feet or virgin ass until they pump their warm loads of cum deep inside of me, and I'll be in the area where I get pimped out or loaned out 2 groups of people who do anything to make me feel like a good time slut by using me as their own personal use and a sex slave toy 4 them to get me to be a street corner hooker in a bed with bbc's stretching me out with their BBC's opening up my tight ass and go balls deep in my mouth or something that would be awesome like my tight virgin ass, I will let anyone tell me how much I can do about being the center of attention in a bed 🛌 and then go to any public places like clubs or bars or truckstops or train stations or public restrooms and have some fun with me being in a position where I get my fantasy fulfilled by a group of guys who have been looking for some one to relieve some of them with my mouth or feet until they are all pleasured by using my mouth or feet until they pump their warm loads of cum down my throat or on my feet, I'll lick my feet clean from everyone cumming on them

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dealt a bad hand

Dealt a bad hand (part 3)