Dealt a bad hand

"Dealt a bad hand"

My life was amazing. I had plenty of drinking buddies to get me along and I considered myself to be a "playboy". Fortunately for me, I never wanted a serious relationship. I'd fuck simply to fuck, and then leave the next morning without a second thought, women's desires meant very little to me. They were either bitchy and annoying or too high maintenance. All of this changed however, when I spoke to the wrong woman in a bar one night.

I approached her, "Hey Bitch! Wanna screw? I got ten minutes free!"

Her reaction was strange, she sat up, looked into my eyes and said: "You will understand us soon enough, good luck, you're going to need it."

I just passed her off as another annoying bitch like most of the women i'd met in my life, that is until I woke up the next morning.

I was in a strange location, definitely not my room and definitely not 2020. The biggest change was me. I was wearing what looked like Victorian nightclothes and I was no longer a man. A quick check to my groin proved that I was now a young girl! I looked up in disbelief at the loss of my most valuable asset.


I initially scrambled around the room in panic and confusion. 

"I can't be back in time! I can't be... this!" I gestured to my body.

I soon found a note on the fancy dressing table. It read as follows:

"Hello sir,

 

I present to you my most dreadful apologies for taking your life as my own but I had little choice. A kind witch offered me freedom from the chains of my womanhood. She made it clear to me that you very much deserved to experience a life like mine and that I deserved a place in the 21st century. From what I hear, your time is a lot more friendly to young women so I will use the influence of your male body to make sure that stands true. The witch helped me to switch places with you, unfortunately for you, the switch is permanent. My only advice is to watch out for Mummy and Daddy, they are particularly eager to have you married to a young noble. Good luck and I hope you now understand what it means to be "dealt a bad hand".

 

Your's sincerely

 

- Nancy"

 

I couldn't believe what I was reading! I was truly stuck like this, as a young girl in Victorian London! I was now... Nancy.

Weeks later...

The process of adapting to this alien life was very difficult. Every second of every day, my thoughts dwelled on the witch and the real Nancy back in the 21st century, enjoying my body and life. This body was weak and worst of all, female!

Being a girl was the hardest part, every man I met treated me as nothing. Even "Daddy" refused to listen to me. My least favourite times were getting dressed, "Mummy" would help me to put on all of the junk I was required to wear. I had to wear a bloody corset and "bust enhancers", everytime she helped me, she kept speaking about the prospect of marrying me off! Marriage wasn't just a symbol anymore, it was a transaction, they wanted to effectively sell me off to strange man who I didn't even know! I refused get a husband, I don't like men, I'm straight! Eventually, when "Mummy" continued speaking about it, I had enough and snapped at her:

"I don't want a husband!"



The thing that now scares me is that... I kind of like the idea.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dealt a bad hand (part 2)

Dealt a bad hand (part 3)